KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE!
WHEN OTHERS OFFER SOLUTIONS, WE PROVIDE SOLUTIONS
- 10% Off for First Responders and Military
Ask About SCORPION HOME Sealing
PROVIDING SCORPION PEST CONTROL IN ARIZONA TO KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE
PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN TRUST
A VARIETY OF PEST CONTROL SOLUTIONS
LEARN SCORPION FACTS FROM SCORPION CONTROL EXPERTS
PREVENT THE NEED FOR COSTLY ANTIVENOM SHOTS
OUR COVID-19 POLICY
Pest control has been designated as an essential service in preserving health and protecting property. As such, performing your service as scheduled is vitally important. However, we are limiting our pest control service program to the exterior and crawl spaces only for the near future. Most insects enter your home from the exterior or come up from the crawl space. By treating these areas, we can usually keep your home pest and rodent-free and will not need to come inside your home regularly.
TAKING STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH
- Our supervisor meets with each technician each morning and evaluates their health.
- If any signs of illness are exhibited, that technician will be sent home.
- Our technicians have been instructed to maintain a 6-foot distance between themselves and our customers at all times.
- We have issued Instant Soap-N-Water to each technician and instructed them to wash their hands before and after each stop.
- We have conducted health and hygiene training for all of our technicians.
- We have suspended all interior treatments unless deemed absolutely necessary. (If interior treatment is deemed necessary by the homeowner and our technician, latex gloves and a mask will be worn by our technician during the treatment process.)
- Please keep in mind quarterly pest treatments are essential to keeping insects and rodents out of your home! If you skip a treatment, the pests may enter your home, making interior treatment necessary. We recommend exterior treatment to keep them out and avoid a pest problem down the road.